The University of Edinburgh, University of St Andrews and Scottish Rugby are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for Varsity Spectators and the wider community who reside near BT Murrayfield.
Spectators are responsible for their conduct and for the conduct of their guests and are reminded that the Scottish Varsity Matches are a joint University of Edinburgh and University of St Andrews event.
Those attending the match should be aware of their University's Code of Conduct. Spectators who consume alcohol are encouraged to drink responsibly.
In particular, spectators and their guests are prohibited from the following:
· Exhibiting behaviour that is unruly, disruptive, irresponsible or illegal in nature.
· Using foul, abusive or offensive language or making obscene gestures.
· Interfering with any ongoing event, business activity or the enjoyment of others.
· Entering or attempting to enter the ground whilst in possession of alcohol and/or whilst drunk.
· Verbally or physically harassing any of our guests or staff.
· Failing to follow instructions of security personnel.
Pitch incursions are not tolerated at BT Murrayfield and may result in prosecution.
Spectators and their guests who violate these provisions will be ejected without refund and also may lose ticket privileges for future events.
Find out more about the University of Edinburgh Student Code of Conduct:
Find out more about the University of St Andrews Student Code of Conduct:
In the interest of safety, all spectators must remain in their seat throughout the event.
Tickets can be bought online:
The event is supported by Royal Bank of Scotland and is also run in partnership with Campus Living Villages, Macron and PlayerLayer.
Stay up-to-date with the latest event news on social media:
Facebook - @scottishvarsity
Twitter - @ScottishVarsity
in partnership with: